Personal Data Protection Officer
You can contact Cankarjev dom’s Personal Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by land mail Cankarjev dom, kulturni in kongresni center, Prešernova cesta 10, 1000 Ljubljana, with the marking “for GDPR”.
Persons who have submitted their personal data for use by CD can contact Personal Data Protection Officer concerning all the issues related to processing their personal data and respecting their rights arising from applicable laws governing the protection of personal data.
What Personal Data we Collect and Process
Cankarjev dom collects and processes the following personal data: name and surname, contact details (address, email, telephone number), HTTP cookies, secret password, the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you arrived at our site, the pages that you visit within our site, status (e.g. student, pensioner, membership in professional associations) with a view to granting discounts, and other data submitted when registering an event. Cankarjev dom does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data submitted by a user.
Cankarjev dom maintains records of personal data processing, which transparently show the type of personal data and purposes of personal data processing.
Legal Basis of Personal Data Processing and Purposes of Personal Data Processing
1) Personal data processing for the purposes of providing services: Cankarjev dom processes the acquired personal data for the purposes of providing services, i.e. to meet orders (e.g. communicating the date and time of a selected event, notifying patrons about their card statement – balance, sending advertisements, invoices, etc.) and monitoring customer satisfaction (including complaints) and other issues arising from an order, as well as requisite communication via different channels.
2) Personal data processing on the basis of data subject’s consent: The data subject’s consent authorises Cankarjev dom to use the subject’s data for the purposes identified in the consent, namely for:
- Sending updates, offers, notifications about special benefits, invitations to events, invitations to take part in prize competitions and invitations to take part in questionnaires and surveys;
- Sending specifically tailored offers and other updates, notifications about special benefits, invitations to events, invitations to take part in prize competitions with the purposes of segmentation.
- Sending personalised offers, i.e. on the basis of an individual analysis of a subject’s purchasing habits, previous purchases, interests and personal characteristics (especially analysis and evaluation, opening electronic adverts, clicks on referenced links, pictorial material) and questionnaires, Cankarjev dom will create a subject’s personal profile and consequently make personalised offers.
Should a data subject not give his/her consent for the abovementioned purposes of personal data processing, should he/she give it only partially or partially withhold it, Cankarjev dom will send updates to this data subject only in the case and within the scope of the given consent or in ways authorised by the applicable law (e.g. general publicising, discharging obligations with respect to informing a customer about a purchased product or a service the customer is receiving).
Provision of services is not conditional on granting a consent. The consent is voluntary and when a data subject decides not to grant it or withdraws it later, this neither curtails his/her rights arising from a business partnership nor entails any additional costs or aggravating circumstances for an individual user.
Withdrawal of Consent: Opt-out
The consent is given for the purposes specified in the consent form and applies until it is withdrawn. When a data subject partially or fully withdraws his/her consent, Cankarjev dom shall not use his/her data for the purposes for which consent has been withdrawn.
If a data subject wishes to withdraw consent, he/she may do so by sending the withdrawal to Cankarjev dom in the same form as the consent was given (by email firstname.lastname@example.org, via his user account on www.cd-cc.si or in writing to CD’s address, or in person by oral request at the CD Box Office in the Maxi underpass). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Data subjects can unsubscribe from Cankarjev dom’s mailing list also via the communication medium to which they have received a certain message. The link to cancelling your subscription, or information on how to unsubscribe, is contained in the message. A data subject’s request for cancellation shall be registered by the system and will come into effect immediately or within 15 days after request for cancellation has been submitted.
Categories of Recipients to Whom the Personal Data Has Been or Will Be Disclosed
Personal data users are Cankarjev dom’s employees, authorised partners and contract data processers, who are committed to respecting and safeguarding personal data in compliance with labour law, contracts on personal data processing or contracts on confidential personal data protection. Detailed information on categories of users, contractual partners and contract processers can be obtained on request from Cankarjev dom’s Personal Data Protection Officer.
Data subject access personal data pursuant to the assigned right of access to personal data.
Cankarjev dom shall disclose personal data to third parties if such obligation of disclosure is mandated by law (e.g. Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, a court of law, police, etc.).
Storage of Personal Data
The storage period of personal data depends on the grounds of processing and purpose of processing of an individual category of personal data. Data making identification of a data subject possible shouldn’t be kept longer in a form that enables this identification then is strictly needed for the personal data processing purpose. After the purpose of processing has been served, unless there exist legal grounds or data are required for entering, supporting or defending pleas in law, personal data shall be permanently deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymised.
Rights of a Data Subject
Cankarjev dom shall facilitate the exercise of a data subject's rights, namely:
- The right of access to personal data, which have been collected concerning him/her;
- The right of rectification: data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Cankarjev dom without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- The right to erasure: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from Cankarjev dom the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the Cankarjev dom shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (1) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (2) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal grounds for the processing; (3) the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, (4) the personal data has been unlawfully processed; (5) the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- The right to restriction of processing, where one of the following applies: (1) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling Cankarjev dom to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (2) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead; (3) Cankarjev dom no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (4) the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted under the previous paragraph, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing shall be informed by Cankarjev dom before the restriction of processing is lifted.
A data subject may submit a request in a way that permits his/her identification, that is, by oral request at the CD Box Office (Maxi underpass), by written request or a request submitted via e-mail or his/her user account. A request concerning data provided by consent must be submitted in the same manner as the consent was granted.
The requests are reviewed by Cankarjev dom’s Personal Data Protection Officer. Cankarjev dom is obliged to reply to a data subject’s request without undue delay, i.e. within one month at the latest.
Cankarjev dom shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For any further copies requested by the data subject, either when being unfounded or excessive, especially if requested repeatedly, Cankarjev dom may (1) charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs or (2) refuse to act on the request.
An Objection to the Controller’s Decision and the Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If a data subject believes that the personal data he/she has received on the basis of his/her request under the previous paragraph of this Privacy Statement are not the personal data he/she has requested or that he/she has not received all the requested data, he/she may raise a reasoned objection within 15 days before lodging a complaint with Cankarjev dom. Cankarjev dom is obliged to answer the objection within 5 workdays.
A data subject can initiate a complaint with a supervisory authority concerning the controller’s refusal to act on data subject’s request (if Cankarjev dom does not grant a data subject’s request that his/her rights be recognised within 1 month).
A subject data may initiate a complaint against the controller’s refusal to recognise his/her rights, which shall be handled by the supervisory authority. A subject data may lodge a complaint against the controller within 15 days from receiving the controller’s negative reply.
When you visit our websites, our web servers automatically store the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you arrived at our site, the pages that you visit within our site and the date and duration of your visit. This data is anonymous and is used exclusively for statistical analyses.
General terms and conditions of respective types of services (e.g. purchase of a season subscription series or a gift card, purchase and use of the Ivanka card, online ticket purchase, registration to a congress or conference) are available on Cankarjev dom’s website or the website of a relevant congress or conference. By continuing to use CD’s website or purchasing a service, a user agrees to the currently applicable rules and general terms and conditions.
Cankarjev dom reserves the right to change or amend this Privacy Statement in order to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Detailed information may also be obtained on request from the Personal Data Protection Officer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The contents of this website have been prepared and maintained with the greatest possible diligence. Nevertheless, the information provider accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the contents. All contents provided on this website are subject to change without notice.
The company will likewise not be liable for any damages arisen directly or indirectly from improper use, technical shortcomings and/or inaccessibility of this website.
This website may contain links to third-party websites (external links). These websites are subject to the liability of their respective operators. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked or referenced sites and shall not accept responsibility for their contents or functionality of these sites.
© Copyright 2007
The contents (texts, pictures, graphics, animations and other documents) published on this website are subject to copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted under laws on copyright and ancillary copyright shall require the prior written consent of the provider or the respective copyright holder.
This applies specifically to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing and/or dissemination of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Unauthorised duplication or dissemination of individual contents or complete pages is prohibited and liable to prosecution.