Natalija Šaver, piano
Slovenian artist Natalija Šaver has many talents: pianist, composer, classical and contemporary musician and a prominent figure in the new movement dedicated to exploring the creative convergence of classical and contemporary music. Šaver’s latest project Atmospherica is her artistic manifesto. Fundamentally polychromatic and developing unceasingly from one tone to the other. Harmoniously balanced, Atmospherica displays a sophisticated amalgam of sounds. It blends two worlds: the tender and dreamy atmosphere pervading Ludovico Einaudi’s body of work and the classically structured yet updated and somewhat more rhythmically-oriented music by Natalija Šaver.
In her latest project Loredana the award-winning vocalist Emilia Mårtensson explores the adversity and the wilderness of the term ‘mother’, celebrating infinite aspects of the ‘mother – child relationship’, and exploring how it shapes us throughout our lives. Her boundary-pushing and original music crosses borders between Scandinavian folk, jazz and art pop.
1. Natalija Šaver: Désir
2. Ludovico Einaudi: Passaggio
3. Ludovico Einaudi: In un'altra vita
4. Ludovico Einaudi: I giorni
5. Natalija Šaver: Prelude No. 1
6. Ludovico Einaudi: Nuvole bianche
7. Ludovico Einaudi: Primavera
8. Natalija Šaver: Aria No. 3
9. Ludovico Einaudi: Oltremare
10. Ludovico Einaudi: Fly
11. Ludovico Einaudi: Nightbook
12. Ludovico Einaudi: Divenire
13. Natalija Šaver: Contramelodico