The Card of Cankarjev dom
Between Shakespeare and Kafka
Cankar on Cankar Festival
The exhibition and shop opening hours: Tuesday–Saturday between 10am and 7pm, Sundays and holidays until 6pm. Mondays closed.
An examination of Cankar’s art through an analysis of influences and interpretations, and juxtaposition with contemporary European writers. The visually elaborate architectural and graphic layout, supported by audio-visual media, installation art and diverse visual highlights, offers a vivid account of Cankar’s excellence, his comprehensively exquisite aesthetic and artistic vision.
Devised by: Dr Janko Kos in cooperation with Ženja Leiler; Visual design, layout: Silvan Omerzu, Katarina Štok Pretnar
Admission prices at Cankarjev dom
- Tickets €6 and 4* (*younger than 25 and 65+)
- Family ticket €12
- Regular ticket price plus guide surcharge: €20/group
Combined tickets (for exhibitions at Cankarjev dom and the City Museum of Ljubljana)
- Combined ticket €8 and 6* (*discount for younger than 25, 65+ and pensioners)
- Combined family ticket €20 (admitting entrance to both venues)
Organised groups (10 to 30 persons)
- Combined ticket for organised groups plus guided tour: €7 and 5*/person (admitting entrance to both venues)
- By prior arrangement: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com