The Card of Cankarjev dom
Public cultural events may, in accordance with the currently applicable Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users in the Republic of Slovenia (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 63/21 with amendments), be attended by end users provided that they submit:
1) a negative PCR for Sars-CoV-2 that is not older than 72 hours according to the date of the swab taken or a negative HAG test that is not older than 48 hours according to the date of the swab taken,
2) a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that:
- at least seven days have passed since the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia's Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm, or
- at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca, at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca, or
- at least 14 days have passed since the dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
3) a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but which is not older than six months, or
4) a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms,
5) the proof referred to in Points 3 or 4 of this paragraph and proof that they have been vaccinated with a single dose of vaccine referred to in Point 2 of this paragraph for a period not exceeding eight months from the positive result of the PCR test or the onset of symptoms, and protection shall be established from the date of vaccination.
Thank you for observing the following safety precautions and National Institute of Public Health recommendations whilst visiting Cankarjev dom.
Pursuant to the amendments to the Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users, as of 15 May 2021 only persons who submit a negative test result, proof of vaccination or a doctor’s certificate proving they have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 may attend public cultural events.
Certificates are not required for visitors aged under 15 attending an event with close family members or guardians.
The number of seats available in each venue will be limited in accordance with the restrictions in force at the time of the event pursuant to the Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users and in line with the instructions and recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health.
The exhibitions are open daily between 10.00 and 19.00. The entrance to all exhibition areas is from Prešernova Street.
The number of people visiting CD Gallery and Small Gallery simultaneously is limited to 46 and 20, respectively.
Cankarjev dom’s information centre (box office) is open every workday between 11.00 and 13.00 and one hour prior to events.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via CD’s social media (FB, TW, IG).
Refunds and credit notes for cancelled or postponed events
In accordance with CD’s General Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales and the Consumer Protection Act, holders of tickets for cancelled or postponed events will be issued a refund as follows:
Cankarjev dom is making every effort to find new dates for the cancelled events. Please check Cankarjev dom’s website, social media and newsletter regularly for further updates on rescheduled/postponed or cancelled events.
No ticket exchange is necessary for rescheduled events (unless otherwise stated). Ticket holders who find the new date unsuitable are issued a credit note in the amount of the admission price or given a refund. The credit or refund requests must be submitted no later than the new date of a postponed event. Refund or a credit note will also be issued for cancelled events. The credit note is valid until the end of December 2021.
Cankarjev dom will issue a credit note or pay a refund within 14 days from the receipt of the written request. For distance refunding or credit issuing please submit a request to email@example.com. The request must include an e-ticket, a photographed or scanned ticket and data required for the deposit into the ticket holder's current account.
If you bought tickets online (CD’s website), you can request a credit note or refund by signing into your account.
Eventim box office network tickets
Holders of tickets bought for events not organised by Cankarjev dom are requested to address their refund requests to the original point of sale (Eventim box office network).
Tickets for events taking place at Cankarjev dom bought at other points of sale
Cankarjev dom will issue refunds and credit notes also for tickets bought for Cankarjev dom events at other points of sale within 14 days from the receipt of a request. The credit or refund requests must be submitted no later than the new date of a rescheduled event. For distance refunding or credit issuing, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include an e-ticket, a photographed or scanned ticket and data required for the deposit into the ticket holder's current account.
Tickets bought at Cankarjev dom for events taking place at other venues
Holders of tickets bought at Cankarjev dom for events not organised by Cankarjev dom and taking place at venues other than Cankarjev dom are requested to address their refund claims to email@example.com.
Further information: T 01/ 2572 906 every weekday between 8.00 and 15.00.
Season series events (music and theatre)
Please check our website regularly for updates on rescheduled/alternative or cancelled subscription series events.
We will make every effort to find alternative dates for the cancelled subscription series events. Subscribers will be duly notified of the new dates and, potentially, alternative artists/shows. Please check our website regularly for updates on alternative or cancelled events and changes to the programme.
The admission fee for a cancelled subscription event for which no alternative date/show is provided throughout the season is kept as a subscriber’s prepaid credit until the end of the 2020/21 season. The credit constitutes a proportionate sum of the cancelled concerts/performances of each subscriber. It can be used for any subsequent ticket purchase. If preferring a refund, the proportionate amount is credited to a subscriber’s current account at the end of the subscription season. Please submit your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VTR requirements = vaccinated-tested-recovered requirements